Employers - Advertise your vacancies online to thousands of our students and graduates via Career Hub.
We are committed to providing a fair and professional service to our students and employers. To ensure this, organisations are required to look at our Terms and Conditions before registering.
We reserve the right to be selective when advertising vacancies or other opportunities that we reasonably believe not to be in the best interests of our students and graduates.
We hope you find our vacancy and advertising service easy to use!
This service is free and only takes a few minutes. To get started, simply register and then login to your account.
By registering with Career Hub you can:
- Advertise graduate vacancies, part-time work, internships, temporary opportunities and vacation work/schemes.
- You can edit, re-advertise and remove vacancies 24/7.
- Advertise your vacancies directly to thousands of our job seeking students and graduates.
- Create your own employer profile and upload attachments to assist the application process.
- Keep up to date with the latest opportunities to engage with Manchester Met.
Please note we do not advertise unpaid opportunities on our platform. To advertise volunteering opportunities please contact the Students’ Union.
If you have any trouble uploading your vacancies or would like to talk to a member of the team about your requirements, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0161 247 3485 or via email@example.com.
We offer a friendly and free advice and guidance service for employers looking to improve their job adverts and applications. You can take a look at our helpful job description guide, or contact the team at the email above if you would like some additional support.